Tools of The Minds
This printable ebook helps children become critical thinkers who can:
1) Look deeply and critically at the environment around them.
2) Ask authentic questions.
3) Explore a point of view from different angles.
4) Understand that opinions change over time.
5) Back up an argument with evidence.
6) Think beyond black and white dichotomies.
7) Dissect and explore objects.
8) Engage in design thinking.
This printable ebook is composed of “thinking routines” that are developed by Project Zero at Harvard Graduate School of Education.
This ebook has 50 digital pages.